WhatsApp Hacking Tool
WhatsApp is a secure and biggest communication platform. By using WhatsApp, user can send and receive messages, calls, images, documents videos. Whatsapp uses an encryption method to share your message, which is end to end encrypted. WhatsApp itself is not allowed to read your message. When the user sends a message to any other WhatsApp, convert the message into a code that will decode only the receiver’s account. By knowing this fact, if you believe that your account is secure, no one can attack, then your living in a fool’s paradise.
Despite the high-security design of WhatsApp, Still, there are loopholes like the WhatsApp web version. Hackers use these loopholes to access anyone’s account. In WhatsApp’s web version, the user can do all the things he does on a smartphone-like send and receive messages and everything. Suppose a hacker got access to the web version of WhatsApp. In that case, they can read messages, see images and videos even they can download them, which will be very risky for you.
On the web version, the hacker usually sends file on the victim’s phone. Once a victim opens this file, someone has hacked his account because the hacker sends a malicious file that lets the hacker access your local storage and your WhatsApp data is stored on local storage. The WhatsApp web user utilizes the FileReader HTML 5 API call to produce a one-of-a-kind BLOB URL with the hacker’s record content at that point. Go the client to this URL.
How to Hack WhatsApp Web Version?
The research group has explored and figured out how to sidestep the component’s limitations by transferring a malicious HTML archive with a real see of a picture to trick a victim into tapping on the file to take over his account.
The attack on WhatsApp comprises a few phases as referenced underneath.
- In the first place, the hacker creates a malicious HTML document with a review picture:
- WhatsApp web user stores the permitted report types in a user variable considered W[“default”].DOC_MIMES this variable stores the permitted Mime Types utilized by the application.
- When an encrypted version of the archive is sent to the WhatsApp server, it is feasible to add a new Mime type, such as “text/HTML”, to the variable to sidestep the user limitation and transfer a vindictive HTML file.
- Subsequent to adding the malicious file Mime Type to the user variable, the user encodes the record content by utilizing the encryptE2Media function and afterwards transfers it encrypted as a BLOB to WhatsApp sever.
- Besides, changing the archive name and augmentation and doing a fake review by altering the user variable will make the malicious file more appealing and real to the person in question.
- When he taps on the document, the victim will see an amusing feline under a blob object, a html5 FileReader object under web.whatsapp.com. That implies the hacker can get to the assets in the program under web.whatsapp.com.
- Just by review the page, without tapping on anything, the victim’s Local storage will be shared with the hacker, permitting him to assume control over his account.
Part of attacker’s code:
- The attacker will be diverted to the victim’s record and have access to anything in the victim’s account.
- WhatsApp web doesn’t permit a user to have more than each dynamic meeting, in turn, so after the hacker takes account of the victim will get the message, WhatsApp is open on another browser or computer. Click here to use this window, and the user can log out account also.
- The malicious HTML document will cause the user program window to stall out and permit the hacker to control the record without obstruction. However, the hacker will be associated with the victim’s account until the victim logs from the account. Shutting the program will not log out the attacker from the account. The attacker will want to log in to the client account as long as he needs it.