Souk Madinat Jumeirah
The markets of Arabs are generally known as Souk. These markets are a source of amusement beside the providing a chance of shopping. One of the souks is in Madinat Jumeirah having the slim streets and relaxing courtyard sides.
It has up to 75 open shuttered shops and galleries for the shopping, a huge collection of bars and restaurants, a night club and the theatre.
Stores in Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Every kind of store is present here. Providing the facility to visitors and the locals to purchase the items easily from here. The stores which are present in the souk are following
- Braschi ( Italian fur coats)
- National Iranian Carpets (Persian Carpets)
- Gallery one (Photographic prints of Dubai)
- Pride of Kashmir (Kashmiri shawls, carpets, furnishing etc. )
- Al Jaber Gallery (Handicrafts, gifts, souvenirs, books etc. )
- Persian Carpet House (carpets form the Pakistan, Afghanistan and Persia )
- The camel company ( toy camel and other souvenirs )
- Lata’s ( souvenirs and jewellery)
- Cotton Club (lingerie)
- Early Learning Center ( educational toys )
- Havaianas ( sandals )
- Sadek Music ( guitars and musical instruments )
- Marina Exotic Home Interiors ( designer furniture )
- Rivoli ( Luxury watches, Tiffany and Co etc. )
Bars, Restaurants and Night Clubs
Bars & Night clubs;
There are bars and night clubs for the community who likes the western lifestyle, mostly the people who visit there belongs to the western culture, on a tour to Jumeirah, some of the locals also visit there for enjoyment. The bars and the night clubs there are following
- Honyaki ( Japanese ), it is situated to the west, near the main entrance
- Bazar ( Bar with live music )
- Noodle House (Asian)
- Pacha night club
There are also places where a visitor can eat and drink as per his requirement while he is on a trip to Jumeriah souk. Some of the people just come to eat here as they love the taste of these restaurants. The restaurants here in the souk are listed below.
Read Article: Al Baqer Mohebi: Where to buy Cheap Chocolates in Dubai
- Anar (Persian)
- The Agency ( wine bar )
- The Meat Co. ( steakhouse )
- Trader Vic’s ( international )
- Toscana ( Italian )
- Ushna ( Indian )
*All the mentioned restaurants, bars and night clubs have granted the license to serve the alcohol, without the license the alcohol selling is prohibited and its illegal.
A theatre is also a part of the Souk Madinat Jumeirah. It has the sitting capacity of 442 and named First Group Theater. In this theatre, many of the arts are performed to entertain people.
There is a variety of the entertainment shows presented here including many musical concerts and film screening. To know what is currently presenting here, you have to visit the official website of the First Group Theater.
The Souk Madinat Jumeirah opens 7 days a week. Official store opening hours for the visitors and customers are from 10 am to 10 pm. Opening times change from bar to bar and restaurant to restaurant as per the venue they located.
The Souk Madinat Jumeirah is situated at the Madinat Jumeirah resort on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai. Free car parking is available for visitors.
The nearest Metro station to reach is the Mall of the EmiratesMetro station on the Red Line, approximately one mile away from the Madinat Jumeirah