How to update your Philhealth membership data record MDR online
PhilHealth is a health insurance program mandated by the government of the Philippines.
Formally known as the Philippine health insurance Corporation , it was established in 1995 to provide universal health coverage to Philippine,s both inside and outside the country
While workers in the Philippines are generally required to be PhilHealth member, same is also recommended for those who are working abroad.
to avail of the program,s welfare ,an overseas Philippine,s worker pays a premium contribution of PHO 2400 per year .
Guide to update your PhilHealth membership online:
From time to time ,you may need to update your PhilHealth membership data record MDR etc.changing your civil status or adding fresh beneficiary. Members in the nation can go to any PhilHealth office to avail this offer but OFWs can do this online.
This guide will help you to know the online method, by following these steps :
- Step 1 : Download the Philippine health member registration MDR form
- Step2: Look for “for updating” option ,On the upper right hand side of the form
- Step 3: Fill the form with important revise. Don’t forget to double check all your details .
- Step 4: Send the verification form through email@example.com.
- Step 5: Now collect your update MDR, which will sent you by email.
As soon as your MDR is updated continue paying your premium contributions.
You can notify to pay your Philhealth contribution before doing it.
2 to 5 years depend on your abroad employment contact.
If you are working overseas, updating your PhilHealth MDR is now easy and hassle-free. In this way you can be surly of coverage for you and you dependents in the Philippines.
To knowing more about it check official website