Lowe’s Return Policy for Home Improvement Products
In this article, a detail knowledge regarding the Lowe’s Return Policy is being elaborated. It is easy to understand and learn about Lowe’s Return policy. To learn more, scroll down the page.
BASIC LOWE’S RETURN POLICY
As per company’s rules and regulations, an item can be returned within 90 days from the purchase date. The Lowe’s item shall be returned in good condition only. The following points put a clear view regarding the Basic return policy.
- Lowe’s item shall be returned with in 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The item shall be returned in its original condition.
- Used and damaged items will not be accepted. There are some exceptions, which shall be discussed below.
- Lowe’s Company terms and conditions is applicable.
Now, we shall look into different procedures of return as per Lowe’s Company.
DIFFERENT WAYS OF THE RETURN
As per the rule book of Lowe’s company, there are two ways of return which are,
- Return at the store
- Online return
Return at the Store
While doing Lowe’s item return at the store, the following points shall be noted.
- Firstly, the item shall be returned within 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Secondly, visit nearby Lowe’s Store with your item. To find the location of the nearby Lowe’s Store, Click here.
- Thirdly, the item condition should be in good state and not used or damage.
- Fourthly, the return form ( if necessary) shall be filled.
- Lastly, proof of purchase such as receipt shall be shown.
If online Lowe’s item purchase was made, then follow the below points for return.
- Firstly, to return online, you need to fill and submit the pre-obtained return label form.
- Secondly, the Lowe’s return item shall be packed in a package properly.
- Thirdly, all the accessories which were received along with the item shall also be added into the package.
- Fourthly, all unnecessary tags shall be removed from the return box.
- Fifthly, complete the return shipping label.
- Lastly, ship the Lowe’s return item.
What if I do not get a Prepaid Return Label?
If a prepaid return label was not received, then below points shall be received.
- Either return section is not available for your item.
- Or return label can be found at the Lowe’s Store.
Lowes Corona Virus Response
Lowes is a hypermarket which do not leave any chance of complaints. They are working hard to establish and maintain and a very secure and neat environment for their employees and customers. During the corona virus pandemic, every small thing is essential and should be taken care of. Lowes is making steps to help people in need by donating money.
RETURN OF DAMAGED GOODS
If a damaged Lowe’s item is delivered, then follow the below points.
- Make a call to the customer care department and inform them about the damage good.
- To check the issue, the Lowe’s Company will send a dealer.
- If the item has a warranty period, then the issue will be resolved without any charges.
- OR else ship the package to the Service center of Lowe’s Company.
RETURN OF INCORRECT ITEM
If you receive an incorrect item then follow the below points.
- Contact customer care department of Lowe’s Company.
- Or write an Email the company.
WHAT IF I DO NOT HAVE A RECEIPT?
If you do not have the item purchase receipt, then follow the below points.
- You can show your card payment statements for the Lowe’s purchase.
- The customers Valid Government Id can do the purpose.
- Photo Id such as Election Card, Voters Id or License can also be shown instead.
- Your Lowe’s Card can serve as the original receipt.
The above procedure can be followed to return your Lowe’s item without a receipt.
Some items have a 30 days return period and NOT 90 days. These exceptional items are as follows:
- Liquid Plant
- Highway Trailers
- Chain Saws
- Pressure washer
Some items are non-refundable such as Lithium batteries and liquid flammable items due to security reasons. If you wish to return for any reason, then you shall follow a different method.
The refund period of Lowe’s Company is as follows.
- Refund generation takes place once the return is approved.
- Lowe’s Company’s process of generation of refund is same as the purchase.
- Shipping fees is Non- Refundable.
- Gift cards return shall get a refund through a Gift Card only.
As we have already understood the Returns and Refunds of Lowe’s Company. Now it’s time to discuss Exchange Policy.
The Exchange Policy of Lowe’s Company is as follows.
- The items shall be exchanged within 90 days from the date of the purchase.
- Only in good condition the items shall be accepted for exchange.
- Used or damaged goods cannot be exchange.
- Under Lowe’s return policy, exchanges are possible.
To learn more, Click here.
What is the customer care number of Lowe’s Company?
1-800-445-6937 is the customer care number of Lowe’s Company
What is the time period of the Return?
The time period of 90 days from the date of the purchase is acceptable to return item as per the Lowe’s Return Policy.
What is the return period for my refrigerator?
The return period of your refrigerator is within 30 days.
Hope you enjoyed the article on the Lowe’s Return Policy. In this page all the information regarding the returns, refunds and the exchanges of Lowe’s Company has been covered.
Please drop down any query regarding the Lowe’s Return Policy in the comment section. We would try our best help you clear your doubts.