How to check Visa Status in the UAE 2022
Do you know when your UAE visa will officially end? Let’s confront it; keeping track of the specific date can be difficult in the middle of a hectic. Although the UAE Embassy website provides a handy “Visa Status” link, often times this information is not updated immediately and sometimes it gets lost amidst all the other updates on their website. So, how do you keep track of when your UAE visa will officially expire?
The good news is that there are several methods that you can use to check the status of your visa. The simplest way to check is simply to go to the UAE Embassy website and type in your passport number into their “Visa Status” search bar. However, this method can be a bit tricky if you don’t have your passport with you or if it has been misplaced.
VERIFICATION OF VISA THROUGH GDR AF PORTAL
If you are in the UAE and want to travel outside of the country, you will need a visa. The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) oversees all visa-related laws, applications, concerns, and complaints. To determine whether or not you need a visa, the GDRFA uses its online portal – the Visa Verification Centre (VVC).
To use the VVC, you will first need to create an account. After logging in, you will be prompted to enter your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. You will then be asked to provide information about your visit – including dates of travel and intended destination.
- Just Click on below link.
- Just Select “Residential Expiration” as the option you want for your UAE visa inquiry from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the year of registration to find your residence file number. The number is given on the visa page of your passport.
- Next, select your gender and enter your first name as it appears on your passport.
- Insert your exact birth date in the dd-mm-yyyy format.
- Hit “Submit” after entering the captcha code in the relevant box.
VERIFICATION OF VISA THROUGH GDR FA APP
Dubai, the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has introduced an app for ex-pats in order to make visa-related more convenient. The GDRFA Dubai app was made available on May 1 and is available for free download on Google Play and the App Store.
The app allows ex-pats to verify their visa status, get updates on visa regulations, and apply for a new visa. Additionally, it can also be used to find information about schools, healthcare services, and other essential amenities.
In addition to the UAE, the app is also available in Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.
- Download the application from Play Store and App Store and go to the “Services” option.
- Now Select “Residence Inquiry” under “Entry Permit / Residence Status.”
- Please fill in the following information: The visa code, first name, nationality, and date of birth all are essential.
- Double-check your information before selecting “Inquiry.”
If your information is correct, the page will show a green tick with your visa information. The facts include your full name, the type of visa you have, and the number of visas you have. If you want to check your visa status, you don’t need to register or log in.
It’s a great way to keep a scanned version of your passport in your phone or wallet all the time. If you do this, you can check the validity of your visa at any time. It is possible to check the status of a visiting visa in the same way.