How to Check Etisalat Sim Owner Name
How to Check Etisalat Sim Owner Name
Etisalat is the largest telecommunication system in the UAE. Etisalat provides the Simsto the user which have assigned a specific number. The data which is collected at the time of registration of a specific number is using personal data like name, address, nationality and other credentials.
Many of the users and some authorities try to check the owner name of a specific number. This verification of the number is required for any reason. A most common reason is if a number is constantly teasing or disturbing you, then you want to know about it.
Some people also try to check the number ownership for some espionage purposes, but it is illegal if you try for spying someone. The ownership tracing is very easy. You can check sim owners details online at Etisalat Sim, United Arab Emirates. Track Etisalat Sim number ownership.
Finding your Etisalat SIM number is simple – just do a code check. The code check is the most obvious and simplest method to know your sim number. Simply enter the corresponding code below into your phone, and you will be directed to a page that lists all of your active Etisalat numbers.
- You can call this number *101# from your dial pad by typing the code and tapping the call button.
- On your screen, you will see “USSD code running”.
- Following that, you’ll see a pop-up with different options.
- Enter number “1” in the box to opt for “Account Management”
- Then Enter number “3” in the box to opt for “Account Information”
- On the next screen, you have to choose the “Know my Number” option from the list displayed on your screen.
- Enter “3” and click on Send.
- Once done, you will see a prompt pop up with the message that reads: “Your mobile number is 971XXXXXXXXX”.
If you have an Etisalat SIM card and your phone supports it, you can try this code to get your mobile number displayed on your screen without needing to go through the option shown in the previous steps.
- Dial *101*1*3*3
- And click on SEND
- The pop message will get displayed showing your registered mobile number.
Give a missed call (With balance)
Do you have a balance on your account? If so, you can just call your closest friend or colleague to find out your number. This is because the company that owns the phone number will give you a notification if there is a new phone number associated with your account.
Give a missed call (No balance)
If you do not have a balance on your card to give a missed call, you can use the Etisalat Collect Call service.
By using Collect Call, you can make phone calls to any Etisalat mobile number and the receiving number will get charged on your behalf.
Using this service, others can call you for free even if they don’t have enough credit to call.
All Etisalat postpaid and prepaid customers can use this service.
- Each customer has the ability to set his or her own whitelist and blacklist by dialing *132#.
- Blacklist numbers will automatically be rejected without bothering the caller
- You will see the charges and details of collect-calls on the recipient’s (payer’s) bill
- You cannot use this service while roaming outside the UAE
- Only Etisalat customers can use this service
Using Etisalat App
If you have your Etisalat app installed and just forgot your number. Login into it to check your registered number
Etisalat Sim Owner Number Check
The emobiletracker.com allows you to identify the mobile phone number’s owner or operator in the United Arab Emirates.
- Go to https://www.emobiletracker.com/free-trace-united-arab-emirates.html
- Enter the mobile number you want to check
- Add the security code
- Click on Track Now