How to Check Emirates ID status Online?
Emirates ID is a document that is mandatory to hold for any UAE resident or citizen. It is given after the residency visa is stamped into your passport and legitimate for a similar period as your visa. If you don’t hold this ID status, then your stay in UAE will be declared illegal. This post will tell you how you can check the importance of Emirates ID status and the benefits of UAE resident cards.
Here is the Method to Check ID card Status:
Most commonly, there are two ICA official ways to check UAE ID card status recently referred to as EIDA (Emirates Identity Authority):
- ICA Website
- ICA UAE Mobile App
Stage-1:First of all, you need to go to the link address of the website mentioned below. It will take you to the official page of the authority of the federal for Identity and citizenship, and the process will start here. You do it via mobile or desktop.
Stage-2: If you want to check your application status, enter the application number (PRAN) or the emirates id number (IDN) on the required field and click on the check button.
After entering the application ID number, it will take a little bit of time to process. If it found the tracking number right, then you’ll see the ID status referencing the important part of your application, including:
- Application number
- Application type
- Emirates ID Number
- Current Status
- Next step
Change or Amendment in ID:
Suppose you think there is a mistake in the given data. In that case, it implies a mistake inside the id form, which should be altered and refreshed by your organization PRO or approved typing agent. After alteration, the application will be sent back to authorities to check and print.
- Candidates who applied for another visa need to enter PRAN (application number).
- Candidates renewing or replacing cards will enter the current emirates ID number.
How to Find PRAN number?
If you don’t remember your PRAN number, then we can help you. It is an application number composed on the top of the Emirates ID registration form.
How much time do Emirates require ID to print?
Generally, this process goes for 2-3 weeks, and after this duration, you will receive your print, but if you apply for urgent, it will take only one week. ICA will send an automatic system-generated message to the registered mobile number to gather Emirates ID with mailing station name. In case you’re not approved to see SMS, you’ll generally follow it on the web.
Advantages of Emirates ID:
The Emirates ID, also considered UAE resident card, is obligatory for the two residents and citizens to hold essential data incorporating fundamental individual subtleties with photographs. It additionally contains the biometric information on an electronic chip that authorities might track.
It keeps much importance in UAE because most daily life activities rely on this ID like the state services and transactions like the Internet, phone, service charges, vehicle enrollment, traffic fines, issuance reason, and debit cards driver’s licenses later on.
More advantages and features are:
- It is a finger bio-metric smart card.
- It can be utilized for computerized signature and validation of the certificate.
- Card chips can store up to 32 thousand letters of data.
- The identification and verification of UAE ID cards are according to worldwide norms.
- It secures an individual’s identity in the UAE.
- You can utilize numerous e-platforms and e-services in the UAE.
- It stores different application information.
- Emirates id forestalls extortion and fraud.
- It very well may be print for 2 and 3 years.
- The ID number contains 15 digits that are non-repeated
- Emirates ID status can be checked on the web.